WE WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING STRAIGHT AND FAIR TERMS, ACCORDING TO AGREED INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- Delivery: DAT BONDED WAREHOUSE.
- Pricing: LME minus Discount (gross/net). Please NO Fix-Price-Offers.
- Terms of payment: After inspection report, Buyer will pay via TT MT103.
- Financial guarantee: After successful Trial deal, 100% Revolving DLC irrevocable, non-transferable at sight.
- Quantity: We buy from 500 MT as Trail and after successful Trial with contract 5.000 MT per month and above. No limit.
Product: Copper Cathodes (Electrolytic Copper Grade-A)
Standard: Non-LME Grade-A Standard Cu Cathodes-1, Cu purity 99.97% to 99.99%
Dimension: 914mm x 914mm x 12mm (approx.) 36 "X 36" X 0.5"
Weight of each sheet: 125 kgs +1-1%
Net weight of each pallet: 2 MT+/-1%
Packing: Palletized banded by aluminium bands
Chemical Composition (example below) has to be sent individual and fresh with offer by seller:
|COPPER (min %age)||99.99|
TRANSACTION DELIVERY TERM
COPPER CATHODES - DAT BONDED WAREHOUSE DELIVERY - BASIS FOR TRIAL AND FOLLOWING CONTRACT
- Buyer issues LOI.
- Seller sends FCO to Buyer.
- Buyer signs the FCO.
- Seller issues the draft contract Agreement.
- The Buyer completes and signs this Agreement.
- The Seller completes and signs this Agreement.
- Buyer and Seller sign a Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) in counterparts; after signing the SPA, Seller shall issue the Proforma Invoice for the face value of trial with delivery timing.
- Seller carries the Copper Cathode to the agreed Bonded Warehouse for the trial delivery.
- Seller will provide the SKR and Melting Report for the trial to the buyer within the agreed time after signature of the SPA.
- Buyer will ask for the inspection to his designated inspection company.
- After inspection report, Seller will pay the Buyer via TT MT103.
- After successfully trial delivery, the Buyer guarantees 100% full payment as per payment terms above. Buyer's Bank issues the agreed financial instrument for the month shipment DAT value, to Seller's Designated Bank.
- After completion of step (11) Seller begins the delivery of the first month shipment.
- SGS International or any other international Inspection company will produce an independent quality and quantity certificate to the Seller.
- On receipt and confirmation of payment by the Buyer, the Seller, at his own cost will arrange for change of Ownership.
- Seller will submit all the documents necessary to effect a change of Ownership.